Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fashion Week's FALL/WINTER 2011 Shoe Favorites

The shoes this season were to all so stunning I unquestionably had to make a post about it, originally I was going to just make a Fall/Winter Shoe Favorites post from all different kinds of seasons, because you know how much I love shoes from other seasons, as well as pairs from the current season. Fashion is always changing so quickly that sometimes we don't even have time to truly enjoy it or sometimes even acknowledge it! Theres still plenty of designers creations that I'm just now starting to look at and most of them are from seasons and seasons ago! Thats why I like to post them here, so its easier to keep track! :) 

So here are a few of my favorite shoes from this F/W '11 Season...

BALENCIAGA FALL/WINTER 2011


The leather detail on these red Balenciaga's is gorgeous! Reminds me of my Zac Posen for Target jacket.
I really like the shape of the toe on this shoe as well as the detail.



--

MICHAEL KORS FALL/WINTER 2011

I love the striking heel on these Michael Kors, more so the top three pair. The black and grey are certainly my favorites!

--

  MIU MIU FALL/WINTER 2011

        These glittery Miu Miu's are the same as every other shoe Miu Miu has 
 created...beautiful, astonishing works of art! Every season there is always more than one pair that I am obsessing over. Here are this seasons obsessions! I also really like the curved shape of these heels.    

My version of Beauty and the Beast...

--

CHRISTIAN DIOR FALL/WINTER 2011
Self explanatory...

--

GUCCI FALL/WINTER 2011


The blue color snakeskin on these Gucci's is so perfect, and I love the gold trim along the black pair!

--

DRIES VAN NOTEN FALL/WINTER 2011

THESE! The lucite heel is something I've been wanting to see on a shoe. Prada S/S '10 did a chandelier-type heel but that only met my needs half-way. I mean I'm still wondering if its improper to jingle...meaning when wearing bell shoes, chandelier shoes, noisy beaded shoes, etc, etc.


--

PROENZA SCHOULER FALL/WINTER 2011



I love the cutouts on this heel, reminds me of Ann D's from a couple seasons back...that I luckily got my hands on!

All for now, I have many more things to post about but that's going to have to wait til later this week! For now, I have homework to do. :/

--


cristobal balenciaga drawing - the-tailoress.blogspot.com
"FIRE" - 1973 yugoslavian psychedelic rock
shoe pictures - style.com, vogue.com
happy flower, birds - soovercreativeme.wordpress.com
Thanks to the wonderful and creative blogs that designed those drawings! :) 

2 comments:

  1. omg J'ADORE heels.
    nice blog btw im following :)

    http://www.thegossipheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To become a shoe designer takes imagination, creativity, and a great deal of hard work. Shoe designers do not become a success overnight. Take for example, Christian Louboutin shoes on sale
    . Christian Louboutin began by studying architecture and literature. Halfway through his studies, he decided to become a photographer. While he was photographing a fashion set, he became friends with Diana Vreeland, the fashion editor for Vogue at the time, who persuaded him to show her his shoe designs, since he wore a funny pair that he designed for himself at that time. And the rest is history. Thanks to Sex and the City and Carrie Bradshaw's infatuation with his shoes, Christian Louboutin, as he is referred to now, became a household name. shop designer shoes at outlet I buy the shoes from this store

    ReplyDelete