Friday, March 25, 2011

Just hanging out in my back yard.

Or what you can try and call a backyard, seeing as I live in a apartment complex. I painted these chairs with my mom over the summer and just never really got around to photographing them until a couple days ago! Im wearing some pants I got for Christmas from Forever 21, some Ann D's and my new House of Harlow necklace, I really adore Nicole Richie and her jewelry line! They are both so amazing. I bought a couple more House of Harlow pieces off eBay and I hope they get here soon because I can't wait to photograph them!















Super Glittery nailpolish, a great birthday gift from my sister Susie! From Milani makeup line!

Well, thats all for now! I still have one more exam to study for and take, work, and I woke up to it snowing this morning even though a couple days ago I was wearing tank tops, sunglasses, and open toe shoes, and *gasp* even getting a little too toasty! Mother nature is so bi-polar.

-Katie

1 comment: