Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend Music and bad bad weather.

Well, heres what I've been dealing with since I rolled outta bed yesterday morning, at 2pm...and It was going to be an early morning rise until I saw all THIS...


WHAT?! SNOW?! WHY?!

I've literally been trapped inside, all day, just drawing and watching movies, and studying of course! But who cares?! I'm not gonna complain about being stuck inside but only if that means listening to some great music all day, and searching for it! I have found a bunch of great songs recently! So here, some Saturday Music to go with my mood today, which is relaxed due to about 13 hours of sleep thank god! Now the songs, check 'em out!

Atmosphere - LoveLife


Florence and the Machine - Rabbit Heart


Grizzly Bear - Cheerleader


Animal Collective - Bluish


Cat Power - Werewolf


I hope everyone else is having not so shitty weather like we are here in St. Louis!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment