Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spiked, please and with a drop of sound.

 Christian Louboutin heels, Forever 21 Tutu 
I love these Louboutins I found on ebay, they were a 19th birthday gift from my mom! I usually lean more towards different brands that aren't as popular (to me, at least) not like Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, and Jimmy Choo. Their shoes are amazing don't get me wrong! It just they are very well known so a lot of people have the same shoe and they are also very easy to knockoff. But I love a good spiky heel and have been looking around for some nice ones forever so these are here to stay!

This weekend was beyond perfect! I got to see all my friends who visited from college and had a little get together at my house Friday and Saturday. Now I'm working on redecorating my room today! Oh, and heres what I was listening to this weekend, basically a lot of songs by Animal Collective, Black Moth Super Rainbow, and one by Lionshare showed below.


Animal Collective - Peacebone


Black Moth Super Rainbow - Sun Lips



Lionshare - Trip to Feza



I hope you all had a fun weekend! I'm still enjoying this nice weather we're having.


-Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment