Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looks like it's gonna be a good one.




Just trying out my new tripod! Finally! Wearing some cool stuff I found either online or thrifting. The turquoise ring is a little big so I can't wear it as much as I'd like to but it's still perfect to me nonetheless! 










Now, I usually don't buy shoes from Target, not because it's not Chanel or Bakers or whatever, but, just because I really don't find shoes that would fit me there. But I found these about a year ago on my trip to Chicago to visit my godmother and I really did fall in love. They have a nice Indian Cherokee feel to them and they are very comfortable! I also love the weaving on the shoe (I guess you would call it weaving?) and the rough looking leather on the heel.

A very nice heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment